Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

DIY: Pennant Flag Banner -- Mini Size

Last Saturday My sister and I went to the thrift store, and I found this pretty floral craft ribbon. It was 49 cents so I bought it, knowing I'd use it for something. And that's when I decided to make a miniature pennant flag banner to go across my vanity mirror. 





It was super simple to make. All I did was cut the ribbon into triangles, sandwiched the triangles in between a narrow strip of bias tape, and sewed them on. Simple, right?

Adieu,
Molly




2 comments:

  1. This is darling! I simply adore buntings.

    Thank you so much, Miss Molly, for leaving the sweetest note on my garden entry, "why I write." I very much appreciated your kind words and feel so blessed to call such wonderful young ladies such as you my dear readers.

    Many Blessings,
    Grace
    >>-----> tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about simple for I have not done much sewing... It is pretty, though.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete