Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pretty Things -- Why I Love Long Hair


I am going to begin a new series called Pretty Things and post beauty related things such as hair care, skin care, hair tutorials, and anything that takes my fancy. Today, however, I will tell you a bit why I love long hair and why I am growing mine long.

(My hair is middle back length and I am aiming for waist by next Spring.)



Eight Facts -- Why I Love Growing My Hair Long.

1. I feel pretty when it is down.

2. I love playing with it.

3. It is versatile, it can look casual or elegant.

4. I love when it tickles my arms and back. 

5. I love tipping my head down and letting it fall in front of my face when I comb it. <3

6. I love learning more about how intricately hair is designed, and I can't help but admire God's creation even more. 

7. I love my natural highlights, and how they show up when it is braided.

8. I love oiling my hair -- it feels so soft afterwards!



Adieu,
Molly




No comments:

Post a Comment