Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Domestic Delights

There are few things in this world that smell quite as scrumptious as freshly baked bread. Especially when you are the one who put the work into making it. And there are few things that taste quiet as good as a warm slice of fresh baked bread with butter spread on top and a cup of spicy cinnamon tea on the side.





This has been one of those lovely days when everything seams so nice and pleasant. The sun was shining, I vacuumed and cleaned the house, baked bread, sewed, and tonight I'll be watching a movie with my sister.  How much better can you get?   

1 comment:

  1. I love it when the house is filled with the smell of freshly baked bread, my favorite! spicy cinnamon tea sounds delicious too! sounds like a lovely day,
    ~Drew
    http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete