Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Apple Picking Dress

It all started with my keys, or more appropriately, the car alarm.  Anna and I drove to the park to get some photos before the sun got too low in the sky. When we got there, I locked the car door while we were still inside the car and somehow something got bumped because when Anna opened her door, the car alarm went off. This happened three times in a row.

"The car won't let us out," I exclaimed half joking, as I fished for my keys, which had slipped to the bottom of my purse, the horn still blaring.






Three times must have been the charm for on our next attempt to open the door there was sweet silence. When we finally managed to climb out of the car, it was so windy that even in my long dress, my skirt would refuse to stay decent and down. We had to go back home and come back another day when the wind wasn't so fierce.

We did get pictures in our backyard though, before it got too late.  The dress I am wearing was from the thrift store. It was just too pretty, and fun to wear for photo shoots and such, not to buy it. 

Adieu,
Molly 

3 comments:

  1. That experience will make for a fun story to tell your children. The dress is cute; what a fun find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! It is wonderful! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this the dress that my mom was telling me about? I LOVE THRIFT stores!!! As soon as I get a car down here, Goodwill is my first scheduled destination--I need some skirts!

    ReplyDelete