Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sisters, Sisters, There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters

On Saturday, for Anna's sweet sixteen, my sisters and I went to get our pictures professionally done. We had a blast there, talking and laughing with the two lovely ladies doing our pictures. We were going for a vintage look, and so we brought a few of my dresses, amid some other clothes. To my surprise, we all ended up wearing the three dresses I had made.
 
  Credit: reverierevel.com

 Credit: reverierevel.com
 Credit: reverierevel.com
  Credit: Anna
Credit: reverierevel.com

Whenever I get together with both of my sisters we inevitably have a grand time.

Adieu,
Molly

5 comments:

  1. Those dresses are beautiful, and those sisters are beautiful, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day for the 3 of you! And in your lovely dresses too! :)

    ReplyDelete